A 4-week baby in Beijing died after his grandfather gave him alcohol, Asian one reported.
“Many friends and relatives had turned up at the baby's full month celebration, which is traditionally held to bless the child and celebrate the arrival of a new member of the family,” the source noted. "Things took a rather weird turn when one of the relatives joked that the grandfather couldn't drink if the baby didn't drink.”
When the child’s mother found out what had happened, she got angry. She grabbed her baby back into her arms. But the baby became breathless after just 30 minutes. The baby was hospitalized, however, doctors were unable to save the little one.
Doctors found out that, the cause of the child's death was alcohol poisoning
According to the source, the mum was unable to conceive even after 3 years of marriage.