Man paralyzed after eating under-cooked chicken

November 11, 2019  12:33

A man from UK has been paralyzed after eating badly under-cooked chicken, The Sun reported.

Richard Jackson, 39, was left paralyzed and was taken to hospital after a rare reaction from poorly cooked chicken.

He was placed on a ventilator and effectively switched off in a coma for ten days.

After waking up, he slowly regained some movement in his arms and feet and was gradually taken off assisting treatments including a ventilator and feeding tubes.

He also spent around two months in a rehab center where he was taught to sit, eat, speak and clean his teeth.  

Follow NEWS.am Medicine on Facebook and Twitter

loading...

 
  • Video
 
 
  • Event calendar
 
  • Archive