Coronavirus death toll reaches 1018

February 11, 2020  09:16

Coronavirus death toll has reached 1018 as 108 new deaths have been recorded in the last day. The total number of infected people is 43 101, of which 7345 (19%) are in serious or critical condition.

According to, the number of cases with an already known outcome - 5061: 4043 (80% of cases with a known outcome) recovered, the remaining 20% ​​(1018 people) died. 30,695 patients (81% of those currently infected) receive treatment, and their condition is assessed as mild or moderate.

The epicenter of the outbreak of the new coronavirus was Hubei Province in China, however, cases are registered not only outside this province, but also outside China - in 28 countries. There are 161 cases in Japan, 45 cases in Singapore and 42 - in Hong Kong.

Follow Medicine on Facebook and Twitter

  • Video
  • Event calendar
  • Archive
  • Most read
  • Find us on Facebook
  • Poll
Do you trust traditional medicine?
Yes, I almost always resort to it if necessary.
There is probably something useful in it.
No, I trust evidence-based medicine.