Sooner or later, all people will contract COVID-19 Newsgeorgia.ge

April 7, 2020  19:14

Sooner or later, all people will contract coronavirus: 80% of humanity will not have any symptoms, and the remaining 20% will have an average, severe or critical illness, newsgeorgia.ge reported referring to the Director of the First University Clinic Levan Ratiani.

“Our clinic differs from other clinics in that we not only treat patients but also receive and issue information about this disease. Neither for me nor for leading scientists in the world the strategy of this virus is clear,” he said noting that all people will have to contract the virus.

He recalled that today there is much talk about BCG vaccine, which is believed to help to tolerate coronavirus infection easier. Georgia is one of the countries where this vaccine is required, and he hopes that this will help Georgian citizens to avoid complications due to coronavirus.

Follow NEWS.am Medicine on Facebook and Twitter


 
  • Video
 
 
  • Event calendar
 
  • Archive
 
  • Most read
 
  • Find us on Facebook
 
  • Poll
How much are you ready to pay monthly for health insurance?
7-10% of salary
10 000 AMD and more
Up to 10 000 drams
Up to 5000 drams
I don’t want to pay for insurance